Online Plagiary Detection Tools
- Pages: 3
- Word count: 666
- Category: College Example
A limited time offer! Get a custom sample essay written according to your requirements urgent 3h delivery guaranteedOrder Now
Free Online Uniqueness Checkers
Nowadays, web-based detection tools of plagiary are the indispensable assistants in the learning process for students and in professional activities for teachers. This is due to the fact that the original content is the key criterion of academic works’ evaluation. Using free online detection applications enables students to promptly identify improperly paraphrased sentences or too common words in order to make their papers more unique and avoid failure after submission of their works. Teachers mainly use such detection tools for the purpose of prompt detection of copied content in works of students and demonstrate it to them once the academic cheating is disclosed. Therefore, it is quite a relevant issue to consider important features of common free online applications for detecting plagiary to find the most effective and appropriate ones to the users.
Click here to get the high-quality check of your essay’s uniqueness via the best plagiarism checker tool.
First of all, it is worth noting that plagiary implies a direct statement of the idea of another author without appropriate citing or simple copy pasting it. It leads to the copyright violation and it is considered a serious academic infringement as well. Plagiary Detection Tool is a specific technical and online-based program that is dedicated to detecting plagiarized content in text documents. There is a wide variety of the online scanners but most common of them are those ones that provide free checking for plagiarism. In essence, these programmes are as follows:
- PlagAware. This free plagiarism checker includes such functions as searching, finding and analyzing plagiarized content in the certain topic that is similar to other themes. The main elements of this free online checker are database checking, internet scanning, checking of publications, synonyms, and sentence structure. Another valuable feature of this application is a multiple document comparison since it allows comparing your text to other internet documents and identifying its uniqueness among them.
- PaperRater is a multifunctional online plagiarism checker for detecting plagiarism issues in the paper and provides such valuable options as grammar and spelling check. This plagiary checker will also give you an opportunity of proofreading and suggests different wording in case it finds any copied statements.
- PlagScan. This is the plagiarism checker that applies complex algorithms for scanning and analyzing the content of your document. PlagScan is based on the contemporary linguistic research. It extracts the text from the uploaded document and compares it with the own database of previously submitted texts and other documents throughout the internet. Free plan of this plagiarism detector allows checking documents, the word count of which does not exceed 2000 words. PlagScan also includes all the same options for checking that the detector PlagAware has. Also, it supports multiple languages.
- Dupli Checker. This plagiarism scanner is considered the most common in the global network. In contrast to other plagiarism scanners, it is a completely free plagiary detection tool that has no paid versions. Its website content is simple and easy of application. You can copy and paste the text from your document or upload it separately. This scan for provides detailed plagiarism report, including the percentage of the unique content in the paper. The single peculiarity of this scan for plagiarism is that it allows checking only one document per day. However, you can create a free account that will enable you to scan up to 50 documents daily.
All in all, free online detection tools for plagiary are directly the saviors to many students nowadays. They are also in demand among teachers to check academic works. Having considered, key features of studied online checkers, one may conclude that Dupli Checker and PlagScan are one of the most productive free online plagiary detection tools. That is because Dupli Checker is completely free of charge and it always finds critical issues of a crib in the paper. PlagScan is a multifunctional checker that includes such important features, as multiple document comparison, internet checking, sentence structure and synonym scanning, checking academic works; likewise, it supports all languages.