What to Do When You Are in Agitated State of Mind?
- Pages: 4
- Word count: 974
- Category: Mind
A limited time offer! Get a custom sample essay written according to your requirements urgent 3h delivery guaranteedOrder Now
What to do when desperate, restless, afraid, burning up and on verge of a breakdown? When nothing seems to go well and you are fighting every challenge yet the results are nothing but more frustration, failures accumulate, suffocate the mind and things go so bad that one starts feeling almost sick, lifeless and boat of life appears to be sinking. You think of yourself as a victim of circumstances, people and treacheries of the world. Hope evaporates like steamed water. Despite all that you are persisting, positive & keep fighting but things do not seem to be changing? What to do in such despair when problems in the shape of monsters seem to be knocking you down?
Sit down, calm down, collect your remaining energy and think of your problem as a large animal that is many times bigger than you. If you fight with it, you get knocked down. Now picture yourself reversing your strategy. Instead of fighting you just surrender and try to be as calm as possible. If you become aggressive, the animal responds with aggression. If you are compassionate, loving and smiling and say – I like it – the animal turns friendly and becomes your protector.
Picture that that with an aggressive strategy you were down and with the other one you are sitting on top and enjoying. Each problem in life is like that huge animal, scary, big and irresolvable. If you RESIST and fight with it, you will be down. If you say, I accept it – and become friendly to the problem by understanding and knowing it, the same problem will become not only a solution but will help you resolve other related problems too. Instead of FIGHTING, surrender and say I like it and start enjoying it. When you start enjoying a problem it will not remain a problem anymore. By fighting you sacrifice yourself and become a posthumous hero but by reversing your attitude you become a winner – a real one.
Now let us do some practical work when you are in such an agitated state of mind when things appear very desperate. Print & pocket it. Open and read often. You will NEVER ever have any problem again.:
* Find a comfortable chair and sit in the open sky towards Sun * If it is too hot sit under a tree or in a quiet interior with fresh air ventilation * Stop thinking every thing that bothers you.
* Get as comfortable as you can and think of the most pleasant moments of your life * 12 Deep breathes, after every deep breathe say with lips going upward – I like it. * Now shut your eyes softly and look upwards and say – Thank you for everything. * You will see a reddish light that will become violet and you’ll feel energy flowing. * Take another deep breath, visualize that there is a funnel on top of your head. * A powerful thick stream of bright energy is flowing down in that funnel. * Remain like that for 15 minutes, take another deep breath and say I am enjoying. * You say to yourself: – I was so desperate and worried but now I am so relaxed. * I was so afraid & lost – now I am so calm and alive!
* I am not going to fight or resist anymore.
* I am going to accept all as it is.
* I will not blame anyone or keep cursing her – him.
* Instead I will say – I like you, I like her, I like him, I like it, I feel good. * I send all my worries to my brother Maitreya who will handle it for me meanwhile I enjoy some time of quiet. * I am not desperate anymore, I am not a fighter anymore. I love what I am. * I will keep repeating this at least once every hour :
* I enjoy it! I like it! I like her! I like him! I feel really good!
Life is full of problems? How to find the rightest solution to a problem? Responsibilities, fulfilling our mission is divided in small parts called a workday enabling our limited resources of body to coop after regenerating it over night. Each of this fragment of life called day bring new challenges, obstacles, problems and crises. Taking right decision at the right time every day leads us to satisfaction and success of one life cycle. Many lives are needed to fulfill our mission but today we focus on how to solve daily problems. Any decision in life becomes easier if we look at it as a problem or riddle to resolve. First define the problem in one line by saying what exactly must be achieved. Second we must enlist all possible options available to us. To simplify write on a paper. Third look carefully at the possible results and positive and negative sides of every option. You will notice that there is always ONE option, which is the least complicated, most viable and positive. This is your possible choice.
Review that the possible option should not cause injury to any living being, hurt any feelings, cause you to generate more problems or force you to lie or use mean methods.
Consult with someone you consider close if necessary, otherwise avoid any delay and go ahead with the best available option and do it. You will be successful in resolving your problem. When you learn to resolve many problems with priority every single day, you will be able to grow naturally. Keep learning from failures and successes.
Never keep problems piling up on your mind or desk. Eliminate them as soon as possible and you will be free of anxiety.