Things to Do Before You Die
- Pages: 5
- Word count: 1022
- Category: Life
A limited time offer! Get a custom sample essay written according to your requirements urgent 3h delivery guaranteedOrder Now
There is a extensive number of things I always wished I could do, before I die. I’ve created a list of 10 things. some of these plausible, and some radical. The things I wish I could do at some point are probably going to happen one day, So there’s no need for me to fret. All i need is a tremendous sum of money to cover the expenses.
1. White water rafting. I know that lots of people have already done this, even at an early age, But I’ve always wanted too. And I don’t usually go to camps for the summer so I wouldn’t have had the chance. Its always seems so fun and the initial thrill of dropping of a small waterfall is probably amazing. So I would say that I have about a 90% chance of me ever doing that, which is pretty good, if you ask me.
2.Base Jumping. Base-jumping is pretty self-explanatory. Basically you are on a highly elevated surface such as a bridge of building, tower etc., and you just jump off of it. You are attached to a cord and when you jump you are set swinging until you slow enough to be pulled back up. It is actually pretty simple so I could imagine myself doing it at some point. It’s probably in the 85% chance of me doing it because it is common.
3.Cruise ship. I have been on a cruse ship but it never left dock. I’ve always wanted to go on a cruise and seeing the inside of one only increases my desire to do so. My aunt actually works as a cruise director so the chances of me going on one are fairly high. I’d say about 95% chance that I’ll do it one day. They are pretty common and fairly inexpensive for the duration and enjoyment it provides.
4. Germany. As a kid I always saw things on the discovery/History channel about Germany and it always interested me. I’ve been hoping for years that someday I’d have the privileged to go to Germany, and maybe learn German, because it was always seemed so cool sounding. The likely hood of me going someday is defiant , I will be going there.
5. Scuba diving. I love being underwater, I love swimming and I love the ocean, but unfortunately I have never been scuba diving before. I have seen people do it and to be quiet frank, it looks awesome. Its a common event along the coast and certainly not that expensive. I’m sure ill find the time eventually, I”d say it is about 95% likely to happen withing the next 10 years. Lucky me, both sides of my grandparents live right on the coast.
6. Wake boarding. Wake boarding is the equivalent of snowboarding, but on water. You are pulled behind a boat at high speeds and are supposed to ride over the wakes, which cause you to get air, which is awesome to say the least. My good friend Andrew has done it and has had nothing but splendid tales and funny fails to express to me on the manner. I think it would be very fun to try it at least once in my life, and the likely hood is high, hence the grandparents living on the coast.
7. Skydiving: Skydiving, in case you didn’t already know, is the act of jumping out of a plane at high altitudes and free falling until the optimal parachute release height and the deploying the parachute and slowly lofting down to the surface. It is a high thrill experience and I would love to one day take part in it.. Skydiving however, probably isn’t cheap so I may have to wait awhile, but that’s fine because odds are, its worth the wait.
8.Cedar Point Amusement Park. Cedar Point is crowned as the best amusement park in the United States, and I love roller coasters. They are one of my favorite things to do and unfortunately I have never been to Cedar Point. My friend Erik told me all about it when he went last summer and he got me excited. This year I am trying to persuade my parents to take me there. It is home to the Top Thrill Dragster, and if you couldn’t tell from my list above, I’m not exactly worried about the thrill, in fact I enjoy it. Hopefully I will be able to go to Ohio (where Cedar Point is located) and ride all the roller coaster they have to offer. the likely hood is high, I’ll end up going there one day.
9. California. My mom was born in California and ever since I was young, she told me stories of m her life, her school and her friends. She even told me about how she met my father. I was mystified as a young boy and was always eager to visit my moms home state one day and I most likely will one day. My mom told me that withing the next 2 years we will be going to California, its just a matter of money and proves quiet difficult to buy 6 tickets to and from California
10. Become an Astrophysicist. Astrophysics is the type of Astronomy that handles the physics of the universe including the physical properties of celestial objects and also their interactions and behavior of them. This has and always will be my dream job and career to become an Astrophysics. Since the first day I saw the stars I knew it is what I wanted to do as a grown adult. I will be going to college for Science and Math and there, preferably a college that specializes in science like ITT or RIT. It is what I want to do with my life and I will do it. It is only a matter of time before I am studying the vast cosmos and learning all about the Universe The likely hood is 100% because I am determined to make this reality for myself and my family.