- Pages: 1
- Word count: 243
- Category: Life
A limited time offer! Get a custom sample essay written according to your requirements urgent 3h delivery guaranteedOrder Now
The text indicates that in real life, continuous reinforcement is rare. Sometimes responses are reinforced, sometimes not. Among the most important schedules of partial reinforcement are the fixed ratio (FR), variable ratio (VR), fixed interval (FI), and variable interval (VI). Identify the schedule in the examples below by writing your answer—FR,VR, FI, or VI.
1. buying state lottery tickets and winning
2. A hotel maid may take a 15-minute break only after having cleaned three rooms.
3. watching and seeing shooting stars on a dark night
4. A teenager receives an allowance every Saturday.
5. checking the front porch for a newspaper when the delivery person is extremely unpredictable
6. A professional baseball player gets a hit approximately every third time at bat.
7. checking the oven to see if chocolate chip cookies are done, when baking time is known
8. A blueberry picker receives $1 after filling 3 pint boxes.
9. A charitable organization makes an average of ten phone calls for every donation it receives.
10. calling a garage mechanic to see if your car is fixed yet
When you have completed Chapter 7 Activity, please save your assignment in rich text format (.rtf) and submit it to the dropbox under Chapter 7 Activity. It is recommended that you submit this document with your answers on it as opposed to answering the questions on a blank document.