Social Problems Among Teenagers
- Pages: 3
- Word count: 651
- Category: Morality Problems Social Problems Sociology
A limited time offer! Get a custom sample essay written according to your requirements urgent 3h delivery guaranteedOrder Now
Social problem among teenagers increasingly widespread. Many of us have heard of social ills among teenagers is a prospective heir country. At the youth level, a person will experience a very significant change once, either in terms of physical, emotional and social. During these youth are exposed to natural area outside the house and learn many things that do not all come from parents. According Bettelheim, 1950 in periods like this begin to change teen behavior, attitudes, values and even the whole lifestyle of the natural child of nature to a more mature and adult. They not only problematic in terms of smoking, fight each other or behave indecent even remove symptoms such as babies, sex, fled from the house, and so forth. It is not surprising because we are numb heard such cases. However, surprising that we are now they have started committing crimes such as heavy gangsters, murder, and rob.
definition in article I get the website, (http://islamika.tripod.com/masalah.html) I find that since time immemorial social ills already exists in society, especially in Malaysia. this is because the rapid development has caused the community a little more wealth than ignoring the problem pursuing social ills. some people will view this as a Package to be accepted if the wanted progress and development. symptoms also known as the collapse of social morality or moral decline.resources from Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka (DBP), social problems are a negative element or elements that damage the country.I find this can happen because people do not take out things that happen to people around him. e.g. theft, socially independent, alcohol and so forth. this thing is able to pull this country and future generations if not complete, especially among youth. HOW TO SOLVE THE TCP
Before this, we have discussed several things about social problem among teenagers. It is about the meaning, types, effect, and reasons that occurs teenagers social problem. Now we are going to look at the way to solve this problems. There are several ways that we can use as measures to overcome:
1. The role of parents is crucial in giving serious attention to their children. Parents must consider the movements or the movement of their children. Parents should always know and identify the problems faced by their children and are willing to take the time to solve the problem. Parents also should know their child’s friends and always make sure their children make friends and socialize with those who have good in morally. In addition parents must spend part of daily time with children by giving them confidence, courage, creating positive attitudes towards issues, emotions and decisions.
2. Academic approach. This can be done by adding activities based on academic and semi-academic activities such as extra-curricular in schools. Similarly, the changes in teaching techniques such as use of computer, video, audio-visual aid equipment and techniques of teaching outside the classroom.
3. Establishing legal system in the school. Provisions in the law school could create fear among students, in addition to reducing the burden and responsibility of the school and the parents in monitoring discipline.
4. Law enforcement authorities like the police. Jurisdiction of the existing police should be used by school administrators in the discipline of students. The administrator shall take the opportunity to refer this students problem to the police.
5. Preventive measures should be held as appropriate counseling at school level. Counseling at school level is important in helping teenagers overcome their problems. This program will be more meaningful if the counselors are qualified and experienced elected.
6. Parents and Teachers Association (PTA) should play an important role. More frequent meetings between parents, guardians and teachers should be held especially for students that influenced in social problems. Parents should discuss students problem with teacher and get ready to receive an advice from a teacher with an open and positive attitude.