Skilled Care Pharmacy
A limited time offer! Get a custom sample essay written according to your requirements urgent 3h delivery guaranteedOrder Now
1. How does a company benefit from outsourcing logistics(shipping, etc.) to FedEx?
For me Supply chain management has become an integral management tool over the last decade. As more companies increasingly concentrate on their core businesses, the concept of outsourcing supply chain and logistics activities is now entrenched as best practice in most sectors and Outsourcing jobs to foreign countries benefits companies in order to stay ahead by reducing costs, providing quality products, having more reliability, and being creative. Sending jobs offshore helps both local and foreign companiOutsourcing means the procuring of services or products, such as the parts used in manufacturing, from an outside supplier or manufacturer in order to cut costses. Whether you’re shipping within Asia or across the globe, FedEx is in the business of providing integrated supply chain solutions to customers. The many benefits of an efficient supply chain will help contribute to your most important goal – improvement of bottom-line profits.
2. What are the benefits of the EC services to shippers?
Benefits of the Ecservices to shippers
* Online Wireless Portal
* Improved Custom Clearance Operations
* Simplified Shipping for North American importers
* Enhanced Online Shipping Toolkit
* FedEx Ground Visibility
* Help with Global Shipping
3. Visit fedex.com and identify more EC-related business services.
This are the other business services
* Monitoring of inbound receipts
* Outbound functionality that includes order generation and pick & pack features * Inventory management of warehouse
* Inbound and Outbound reporting for essential warehouse management activities * System/Storage reporting delivers total control over your inventory * Powerful systems administration that allows multiple access levels based on warehouse functions * Information management that allows convenient data control of suppliers, customers and carriers * EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) integration with your existing proprietary systems