Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. – SWOT Analysis
- Pages: 3
- Word count: 681
- Category: Corporation
A limited time offer! Get a custom sample essay written according to your requirements urgent 3h delivery guaranteedOrder Now
Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. – SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. – SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. (M&M or ‘the group’) is a flagship company of the Mahindra Group, which through its subsidiaries, is primarily engaged in manufacturing and marketing of a range of utility vehicles. In addition, it also provides farm equipment services, steel trading and processing services, financial services, infrastructure development, hospitality services, information technology services, systech, and other services. The group operates in Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Australia. It is headquartered in Mumbai, India and employs around 17,577 people. The group recorded revenues of INR323,899.9 million ($7,061 million) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 28% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was INR5,240.3 million ($114.2 million) in FY2011, as compared to an operating loss of INR17,573.6 million ($383.1 million) in FY2010. The net profit was INR30,797.3 million ($671.4 million) in FY2011, an increase of 24.3% over FY2010.
Scope of the Report
– Provides all the crucial information on Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs – Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. -Data is supplemented with details on Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd.
Reasons to Purchase
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better – Understand prospective partners and suppliers
– Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects – Obtain the most up to date company information available
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company. Summary
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Mahindra & Mahindra Limited’s business. “Mahindra & Mahindra Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report. Scope
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Mahindra & Mahindra Limited) for business intelligence requirements. • Studies and presents Mahindra & Mahindra Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported. • The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries. Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company. • Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry. • Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better. • Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers. • Obtain yearly profitability figures. Key Highlights
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited (M&M) is a diversified company, primarily engaged in automotive manufacturing. The company provides a wide range of products and services for the automotive, automotive aftermarket, farm equipment, two wheelers, financial services, information technology, infrastructure development, engineering services, defense vehicles and information security consultancy sectors. M&M operates through a number of subsidiaries, which include Mahindra International, Mahindra First Choice Wheels, Mahindra Spares Business, Mahindra Finance, Mahindra Insurance Brokers, Mahindra Holidays & Resorts and Tech Mahindra. Apart from India, it operates in countries such as China, the US, the UK, Germany, Italy, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia and Indonesia. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.