Health and Social Care Analytical
- Pages: 3
- Word count: 644
- Category: Child
A limited time offer! Get a custom sample essay written according to your requirements urgent 3h delivery guaranteedOrder Now
• I am reliable; hard working; motivated; an excellent time keeper and I love to learn new skills. • I am self disciplined and have excellent time management skills. I strive to do my best in all that I do. • I am very responsible and can work by myself on projects but I can also work and develop ideas working in a team environment. • I am always willing to help anyone that needs it; I am easy to talk to as well being a good listener. My colleagues have always come to me for help or advice and I am always willing to listen and see what I can do to help. • I am driven; focused and I am willing to put in the work to get where I want to be. • I have a lot to offer any job role I pursue and will do the job to the very best of my ability.
• I am computer literate.
• I am a good listener.
• I also find it very easy to pick up the necessary skills.
• I am not afraid to ask questions.
• I have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• I can pick up new skills quickly and adjust to changes within current skills sets easily.
• I have my driving licence.
Currently doing my NVQ level 3
Care assistant, Rowley house, Rowley Avenue, Stafford, ST17 9AA Febuary 2006 – Currently still employed here.
I work alongside registered nurses / physiotherapists and other carers to assist patients/residents with a wide range of daily activities and needs
• Cleaning wounds.
• Recording and reporting all daily charts
• Assisting patients.
• Monitoring the patients BP, Pulse, oxygen level and sugar levels.
• Also to monitor pain levels & wellbeing.
• To also promote hygiene nutrition and mobility needs
Care assistant, Autumn House, Stone- 37 Stafford Road, Stone
Care Assistant- Feb 2002/ Feb 2006
I worked as a care assistant, caring for all the clients meeting their individual needs. My duties were the following:
• Helping them with washing and dressing
• Helping them with feeding
• Helping with any daily activities they want to do or need to do
• Assisting them with toileting
• Helping on days out
Shift Supervisor, The Post Of Stone- Stone
Bar Shift Supervisor – Sept 2000/ Feb 2002
• Serving customers.
• Signing and checking of stock.
• Stock Taking.
• Operate tills.
• Organise events.
• Cashing up.
• Replenish stock.
Nanny- Lucy & Richard Brace
Nanny- Sept 1999/Sept 2000
• Assisted the 2 children aged 5 and 3 washed and dressed.
•Cooked and served food at meal times.
• Took them for days out.
• Dropped off and picked up younger child to and from playschool
• Assisted the two children in their daily learning
• Report to the parents on what has happened in the day
Nursery Nurse Assistant -Hill Church House Private Day Nursery
Nursery Nurse – April 1996/ Sept 1999
• Ensure all childrens needs are met including physical, emotional, social, cultural and intellectual.
• Implement and evaluate activities for children.
• Keep records of childrens development
• Support any children with special needs
• Making sure paperwork and profiles are filled in
• Administer first aid and any prescribed medicines if required
• Be aware of child protection and food hygiene
About me –
I’ve worked in care for the last 10 years, but recently moved to Kent to be with my partner. I’m a happy outgoing person with a lot to give, as I show by giving 100% when at work. I’ve chosen to do a few different carers since leaving school but feel caring for others is my way forward. I’m keen to learn in all areas of the job as I think you can never know too much. I like a challenge something that keeps your brain ticking and makes my job enjoyable.