A limited time offer! Get a custom sample essay written according to your requirements urgent 3h delivery guaranteedOrder Now
A Delicacy is a food item that is considered highly desirable in certain cultures. Often this is because of unusual flavors or characteristics or because it is rare. Delicacies are different across different countries and ages. According to the tourism sectors; one of the reasons why there are a lot of local and foreign visitors that will be visited to a particular hot-tourist spot locality of the Philippines is the famous sweet delicacies of a certain area. Tourist business is the ever going industries of the Philippines economic actions. The tourist area of the Philippines is Pampanga, Baguio, Ilocos, Cebu, Bohol, Leyte, Davao, Camiguin,Iligan and “BICOL”. These areas are famous in their sweet“Pasalubong”, “souvenirs” and also eat candies for past-time. So that we decide to sell the delicacies at the affordable price like; banana chips, sweet candies, pastillas, sweet-beans, and also salted peanuts. In this connection the Proponents create a business related to those “Delicacies products”. It may good to have a retailed business, and therefore it will serve as an income to the Proponents and students vendors.
II. MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Beans and Peanuts will be the primary sources of income of the proponent. The shared capital of the proponents will be used to buy those products and ingredients needed. Then prepare cooked and repacked products by the proponent. This retailed business will be operating during weekends when the students vendors and the proponents have time to sell those products. The primarily costumers and sellers for them are their co-students teachers and staff of the school. Marketing managers are often responsible for influencing the level, timing, and composition of customer demand accepted definition of the term. In part, this is because the role of a marketing manager can vary significantly based on a business’s size, corporate culture, and industry context. For example, in a large consumer products company, the marketing manager may act as the overall general manager of his or her assigned product. To create an effective, cost-efficient marketing management strategy, firms must possess a detailed, objective understanding of their own business and the market in which they operate.In analyzing these issues, the discipline of marketing management often overlaps with the related discipline of strategic planning.
III. PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
This retailed business needs Mass production of standardized goods provides the cost advantages of economies of scale. It keeps the production costs low, while allowing an increase in production. But the disadvantages is that the variety of products offered, is limited and if every competency in the market indulges in mass production, the product becomes commoditized as there is little differentiation. A. Area and location:
The place of the proposed business is located at P-2 Brgy. San Roque Mercedes Camarines Norte. The site is accessible to both land and water transportation, and also accessible to the market. B. Preparation of the Raw Materials
Weighing of the raw materials
C. Price stategy.
At the start of the business over 2-3 kilos of sweet beans that repacking weekly, 8-10 kilos/month so we produced more than 150 per small packed, while the salted peanuts over 1-2 kilo per weekly and we produced more than 100per small packed. The proponent assumed that kilossweet beans, salted peanuts and other delicacies would be sold in a year.Product will be reasonable and sure to afford by any costumer.
D. Technical Specification.
E. FINANCIAL ASPECT
When starting a business the biggest factor that determines the success of your business is in fact money, and how much you have of it. The financial aspects are worked on the most on any business, because the whole purpose of the business is all around finance and how to deal with it. A. Financial Assumption.
1. Sales will increase by 1% annually.
2. Raw materials will increase by 1% annually.
3. Packaging Materials will increase by 1% annually.
4. Transportation Expenses will increase by 1% annually.
5. The consignee Expenses will be estimated 2.00 per 12 pieces of every repacked products.
B. Working Capital(for first Cropping)
1. Raw materials:weekly
2kl. Sweet beans (66.00/kg.)132.00
1kl. Salted Peanuts (86.00/kg.)86.00
1kl.Taiwan Beans (110.00)110.00
½ kl. Banana Chips (80.00)_40.00__
2. Packaging Materials.
3pck.PE bags (s) 10.00
2pck. PE bags (m)_14.00__
3. Vendors (have 10% depend upon the cropping)
Total Operating Expenses:408.00
Cost and return Outlay in first cropping
Total Gross sales605.00
LESS: Operating Expenses.514.25
V. SOCIO ECONOMIC DESIRABILITY
1. To contribute to the well-being of children and students through income and other supports and facilitate participation in employment on the locality; 2. To provide income and other supports to working students and to facilitate them in taking up employment, training, education or development opportunities; 3. To attain better outcomes in tackling poverty and achieve a more inclusive society through the provision of income and other support services and co-ordinating implementation of Government strategies for social inclusion; 4. To establish and authenticate customer identity for public services and to support the development and deployment of a public service-wide identity policy framework. 5. To develop further an effective, adaptable and capable organization and a culture of excellence.