Review and critical thinking
A limited time offer! Get a custom sample essay written according to your requirements urgent 3h delivery guaranteedOrder Now
1. What are the differences between being a biological parent, an adoptive parent, and a foster parent? Biological parents are parents that conceive and birth the child. Adoptive parents are parents that adopt children orphaned from their biological parents. Foster parents are parents that take in children and are paid a certain amount of money to take care of the.
2. What financial needs are parents obligated to provide and which are optional? Parents are responsible for ensuring that children have access to nutritious food, shelter, clothing, and health care.
Parents are not obligated to but can provide children toys, luxuries etc.
3. What other needs might a child have that a parent is expected to provide? Emotional, educational, safety, discipline
4. What are the qualities of a nurturing parent?
Nurturing parents try to see things through their children eyes, learn about their children’s personality, effectively enforce discipline, and develop understanding of their child’s emotional, physical, educational, and social maturity is.
1. What qualities make a person a good parent?
Someone who is loving, understanding, sets reasonable boundaries & rules & sticks to them, someone who teaches you right from wrong & is unconditionally there for you. A bad parent? Failure of basic priorities.
2. Which parental responsibilities do you think would be the most challenging? Why? The most challenging responsibilities to me would be the emotional help. I’m not good with getting on someone else’s level of emotion.
3. Which parental responsibilities do you think would be the most interesting to you? Why? The schooling and basic development milestones.